Once you’ve created a configuration as described in the previous section, you can add it to an existing WooCommerce product, or a new one.
Our plugin works with only the Simple and Variable WooCommerce product types. The steps for a new WooCommerce simple product are listed below:
- Click on Products > Add Products to access the WooCommerce product creation screen.
- Enter your product name.
- Enter your product price.
- Select the product type (only simple and variable products are supported at this time).
- Now select the corresponding configuration previously created.
- Write a short description of the product.
- Finally click on “‘Publish” button to save your product.
For existing WooCommerce products:
- Click on Products > All Products to access all the WooCommerce products previously created.
- Search for the particular product you need and click it to open.
- Select the corresponding configuration that you have previously created, from the drop down field.
- Click the “Update” button to complete the process.
NOTICE: ALL THE ABOVE SETTING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE TAB OF EACH VARIATION OF THE VARIABLE PRODUCTS.
On the variable product edition page there is a “related product/quantities” box which allows you to set up attributes to be used for the related products box and attributes to be used for the related quantities box.