The WooCommerce Products Designer (WPD) is a really simple but complete HTML5 editor which can be used to personalize logos, t-shirts, business cards, prints and any product which needs to be customized by the client before the order.
The WooCommerce product designer is a WordPress plugin. It is specially designed to work as an Add-on to the wordpress plugin WooCommerce.
- WordPress (minimum version: 4.0)
- WooCommerce (minimum version: 2.5)
- A web server with the following conditions installed:
- PHP Imagick extension
- PHP GD extension
- Php ZIP extension
- memory_limit: set to at least 128M
- max_file_uploads: set to at least 100
- max_input_vars: set to at least 5000
- post_max_size: set to at least 128M
- upload_max_filesize: set to at least 128M
The download you get may be an archive that contains another zip archive, and a PDF guide. If this is the case, first, extract the content of the archive in a folder of your choice before you proceed with the installation.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel and click on Plugins>Add New to access the plugins installation screen.
- Then click on the “upload plugin” button to access the plugin upload page.
- Click on the “Choose file” button and select the plugin zip archive named WooCommerce-product-designer.zip in the folder extracted in the first step.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to run the installation.
- Click on the Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
Register your License
- Click on the menu WPD > Settings to access the designer settings.
- The licence menu tab allows you to setup the automatic updates notification feature. After configuring the settings below, you will receive a notification any time a new release is available.
- Envato Username: Your Envato username.
- Secret API Key: You can find the API key by visiting your Envato Account page, then click on the My Settings tab. At the bottom of the page, you will find your account API key.
- Purchase Code:Your purchase code which can be retrieved by following the instructions here.