Let’s assume that you have in your configuration, some options that should only available when others are selected. In order to make it happen, you need the conditional rules.
To enable the conditional rules, please check the Enable Conditional Login checkbox to have
access to the rules table. Click on the Add rule button insert a new rule:
- Option: which option triggers the rule?
- Trigger: action that triggers the rule.
- On selection: triggers the rule when the specified option is selected.
- On deselection: triggers the rule when the specified option is deselected.
- Action: which action to apply when the rule is triggered
- Hide: will hide the specified option/component in the Apply On column.
- Show: will show the specified option/component in the Apply On column.
- Scope: apply the action on a component or an option.
- Apply on: which component/option/group to apply the specified action on?
- And button: allows you to add another condition to the same rule so all conditions have to be verified in order to apply the specified action.
- Enable reverse rule: allows you to enable the inverse rule.