The first step after installing the Woocommerce All Discounts plugin is the general settings; setting those parameters at the beginning of your
work process will ease the discounts’ creation later on. To access the Settings pages, click on the menu Discounts > Settings . Here you have the
following parameters to set:
- License: Please add the license key you received after your purchase. Find it here.
- Mailchimp API KEY: Used when a MailChimp based discount need to be set. How to find my MailChimp API Key?
- SendinBlue API KEY: Used when a SendinBlue based discount need to be set. How to find my Sendinblue API Key?
- Disable coupons: Whether or not to disable the coupons usage when a cart discount is active.
- Display cart discounts individually: Whether or not to display each cart discount individually on cart pages.
- Display each discounted product original price crossed on the cart page: whether or not to display each discounted product original price crossed on the cart page.
- Display the total products discounts: whether or not to display total discounts on products below the cart subtotal.
- Automatically add free gifts to the cart: Whether or not to automatically add the free gift to the cart if there is only one product in the gifts list.
- Include shipping in taxes: Whether or not to consider shipping as part of taxes.
- Completed Orders Statuses: List of order statuses considered as “completed” (used when manipulating previous orders in the discounts conditions).
- Use new extraction algorithm: Use new extraction algorithm. We recommend it for slow websites.
The next stage after filling the setting fields is the creation of the products lists that will undergo the discounts.